Re: Expats or Backpackers? -2

donquixote

Registered
Since this forum follow no logical of rational path this might be the one most appropriate for me.
I have been in Argintina 2 weeks. Now that I am an expert on Argentina I am willing to volunteer my services to the next Argentine government on how to solve the social and ecnomic problems of Argentina.
Personal observations and myths.
Myth: It is very cheap to live in Argentina. Fact: Yes food and booze is cheap but manufactued good are expensive and electronics are outrages.
Myth: Argentinines pride themselve of being white Europeans. Fact: As I walked down Santa Fe avenue I saw a lots of people who look a lot like me, I am of Mexican heritage with indian blood in my vains.
Myth: there are some very beautiful women in Argentina. This is no myth, I have seen some gorgeous women here.
I don't want to jump to conclusions but I'v seen more then a few women walking down the streert who look like they have been run over by a truck. Of course the way people drive here that is entirely possible.
Christina I'm waiting to hear from you.
DQ

(forked)
"donquixote" said:
Since this forum follow no logical of rational path this might be the one most appropriate for me.

DonQ: To start a new thread from the main menu select "All Forums", go to appropriate forum and click on "New Topic" link on the top.

2nd or 3rd Generation whites left for Europe, US, Canada or some other place abroad or left for zona norte, interior or barrios cerrado
People from the nothern provinces or from Latin America migrated to BA to look for jobs
You do the math.

ROFL! @ Donquixote
well, well, well, now if after only two weeks here DQ and you are getting the drift, maybe now you can understand why members such as myself (almost seven years since i came to BA) write such comments about life in Argentina.
Granada do you EVER have anything nice to say? you really are such a misery guts! do try and smile some time, who knows, you just may find that you like it. Life really is not all sarcasm and football!

"auntieapple" said:
ROFL! @ Donquixote
well, well, well, now if after only two weeks here DQ and you are getting the drift, maybe now you can understand why members such as myself (almost seven years since i came to BA) write such comments about life in Argentina.
Granada do you EVER have anything nice to say? you really are such a misery guts! do try and smile some time, who knows, you just may find that you like it. Life really is not all sarcasm and football!
Its the truth.
Why do you live in Pilar and not in Capital?

AuntieApple- For once (and I hope it is only once) I agree with you that GranadaScool is bitter. What is your purpose on this forum if you are putting everyone down!

"LuckyLucy" said:
AuntieApple- For once (and I hope it is only once) I agree with you that GranadaScool is bitter. What is your purpose on this forum if you are putting everyone down!
Hello LuckyLucy,Why not address this question to the site administrators. I have done it many times, to no avail.CheersErnie

I have read more postings and energy wasted on of subject of the behavior of Granadaiscool. This is what Mr Not SoCool wants, is attention. JITJ. Just ignore the jerk. Lets see who blinks first.
Ciao.

Back