Real Estate Agent Needed

highrisenyc

Registered
Can someone please recommended a good real estate agent in and around Buenos Aires that works with expats. Need some advise about my options. Not much info on the web unfortunately.

Thank you.

Can someone please recommended a good real estate agent in and around Buenos Aires that works with expats. Need some advise about my options. Not much info on the web unfortunately.

Thank you.
May I ask what task you are wanting the agent for ? It may make a difference re which agent or company is suitable.

It seems to me like you are looking to find a good rental property. That is hard now-a-days in Argentina, thanks to the rental laws. Until they are changed, it's going to be difficult. I was lucky and I found a great place in Palermo SoHo, with a good foreign owner. If you are looking to rent, you can find something good, however, you are going to have to be constantly looking, and it may take you a bit longer, but it's doable. Be ready to pay a premium too, since the residential real estate market is in shambles. Be patient, be aggressive. You'll find something that suits you.

Thank you.

Hi, I know someone who is very diligent from London who lives in BA and works in real estate. Here’s his email [email protected]

Thank you.
I don't know if he still works in BsAs but Pericles on this site led me through the mire of the local market to buy a place here. Pericles J. Economides

Back