Reasonably Priced Cerrajero De Emergencia.

PhilipDT

Registered
I managed to FUBAR the lock on my gate pretty badly. Anybody know anyone who doesn't isn't going to try and squeeze every last cent from me?

I'm too far away now to suggest a specific locksmith, but be sure to agree on a price first. On the phone the dispatcher might quote 50pesos for the trip and then the individual who shows up will try to charge hundreds of pesos.

Also, if he presents you will a bill that is not a legal factura with his CUIL etc on it and wont show you his DNI you don't have to pay!

Call the police!

Need to find the one nearest your house, normally tradesmen on yr block wont get the arm in toooo far

I managed to FUBAR the lock on my gate pretty badly. Anybody know anyone who doesn't isn't going to try and squeeze every last cent from me?

I don't know where you are, but we always use the one on Lafinur near Cerviño, almost across the street from Jauja. At least during normal business hours, they will usually come right over.

If you have home insurance, your policy might include an emergency locksmith job.

Back