Reasonably priced hotels in city?

Gringoboy

Registered
I have some friends coming over from NZ at the end of Sept and they are looking for a hotel around USD100 per night.
I don't know the city too well and have googled but would prefer any suggestions from personal experience if possible.
Many thanks for any suggestions in advance :)

Check despegar, there are a lot of hotels in that price range

Oh didn't see that you were looking for personal experience. I can't really help there

I always use trip advisor for hotel reviews wherever I go. I usually found them spot on 9/10 times!

Have them have a look at www.expedia.com for their travel dates to see the best rates on many of the hotels in the city.
For their price range then: IQ CAllao,Concord Callao,Etoile,BelAir,Ayres de Recoleta/Libertad/Recoleta Plaza,Urban Suites,Intersur Recoleta. These are all located in Recoleta. TripAdvisor has reviews on all these hotels.

Thanks everyone, I'll pass on the info.
Naturally, they'll be checking out the All Blacks match........................

its probably cheaper to get an apartment. There is one at the corner of Juncal and callao that (last time I had guests) was 90 USD a room, they had a triple.

also check Airbnb.com

I agree an apartment rental will be more affordable and they would probably enjoy it more as they would have more room. As long as you book with a reputable agency/owner you won't have any problems. www.airbnb.com is good and they won't pay the owner until after the check-in to make sure everything goes well.

Also, if you don't want to go the full apartment route, Art Suites is a good choice. https://artsuites.com.ar/ The owners are very nice people and honest. If you pay cash you can get a discounted rate.

Back