Reasons For The Trump Monster -Today's Washington Post.

It is not just political decay, it's mainly economical decay, middle class are having a hard time, US is never this unsure about themselves. US was on a decline after 9/11, and it was really bad after 2009 crash. I saw a lot of more ugly things in US society after that, Trump is one of them.
It's like the 2001 Argentina crisis. Suddenly the as*holes like Trump can attract many pissed off people. Republicans need someone like Marci.

The emerging market like China, sucked a lot of investment out of US in the previous US crisis, that makes it hard for US to recover now. Sorry, this is a little off the topic, US needs to raise the interest hard in a row, cripples the emerging market like what they did to Asia in 1997, and not worry about too much. First attracts all the $ back to US, then worry about keeping them.
Many Americans are hoping us leader can make a bold move and do something. As*hole Trump is the wrong medicine. Very sick patient does not choose his doctor wisely, like the old saying put.

What I took away were some basic truths like:,"How do we learn from this? How do we fix these systems?".
" Not less government but better government and leadershp"
I also liked Ben Franklin's quote,at the end," A republic,if you can keep it".
This is the key question "Can the U.S. KEEP the respectably democratic republic we have had until now ?

It is not just political decay, it's mainly economical decay, middle class are having a hard time, US is never this unsure about themselves. US was on a decline after 9/11, and it was really bad after 2009 crash. I saw a lot of more ugly things in US society after that, Trump is one of them.
It's like the 2001 Argentina crisis. Suddenly the as*holes like Trump can attract many pissed off people. Republicans need someone like Marci.

The emerging market like China, sucked a lot of investment out of US in the previous US crisis, that makes it hard for US to recover now. Sorry, this is a little off the topic, US needs to raise the interest hard in a row, cripples the emerging market like what they did to Asia in 1997, and not worry about too much. First attracts all the $ back to US, then worry about keeping them.
Many Americans are hoping us leader can make a bold move and do something. As*hole Trump is the wrong medicine. Very sick patient does not choose his doctor wisely, like the old saying put.

Would raising interest rates again not just lower economic activity even more?

What the government's around the world need to do is stop huge multinationals from sitting on billions of dollars in places like the Cayman islands, bring it into the country that it was generated in, stop companies from avoiding taxes by funneling their money through tax havens like Ireland and the Netherlands and use the new taxes to create infrastructure throughout countries.
This would create millions of jobs.

I humbly think that most politicians have not listened to what the members of the lower middle class, working class, were saying and feeling.
Now a large number of folk who felt angry, left out and reverse -discriminated....are acting out by reaching out to Trump. He is an opportunist: not a conservative/Republican. He just high-jacked the GOP which better suited him....rather than the Democrats.

Back