Recently Returned Yankee Looking For Work In Buenos Aires

JuliaGrace

Registered
Hi everyone! I recently returned to Buenos Aires from the US and am looking for work in the city. In what you may ask? I like to be busy and am extremely social so I'm open to any job with a lot of human contact. I have experience in multiple areas. I have a B.S. in Neuroscience with minors in Biology and Spanish. I worked in multiple labs during my time in college and wrote a thesis on the effects of PACAP infusions into the central nucleus of the amygdala. I have worked in tourism/hospitality. At college I was a tour guide and also made speeches on behalf of my university. This summer I worked at a resort in northern Vermont, where I was one of two adult activities coordinators (adult counselors). I was in charge of just about any event the adults did from bike tours and kayaking trips to dance parties and karaoke nights. I also have a lot of experience in child care. When I was 18 I lived in Chile for a year before starting college. I taught English to children ages 4-18 and helped raise my friend's daughter during the first year of her life. While working at the resort this summer, I spent all of my free time with families and children. I gave bike and kayaking lessons and also babysat on all my nights off. Following my time at the resort I worked as a live-in nanny in Boston for a family with 4 little girls (8,6,4,1). My preferred age groups are babies and infants, but I enjoy children of all ages.

If anyone knows of any current employment opportunities that might be a good fit I'd love to hear about them!

Thanks,
Julia

There seems to be a shortage of good property managers and real estate agents - in case that´d be of interest to you.

Julia -
You sound hard-working, well educated, and highly motivated. Some employer will be lucky to have you!

Julia Grace - Be relentless in your search and you will get what you seek.

Hey Julia Grace - are you available for babysitting services? We are visiting from Chicago and would love to speak to you about your availability this week and next. Thanks very much. Please email me at [email protected]

If you can legally work in Argentina and are here for some time you might want to consider http://argentina.usembassy.gov/job_opportunities.html
There is a job opening that might work for you

Back