Recommend A Good Spanish Class Or Teacher

kalitrillia

Registered
I am a proficient Spanish speaker (English is my native language) but looking to improve my verb tenses and my accent. I am in capital and wonder if anyone can recommend an affordable class, course, or private teacher. I did a curso intensivo at USAL five years ago and would prefer something a little more low-key and customizable this time around. Thanks for any advice!

I'm looking for something similar (although on a beginner level). It seems that intensive courses dominate the market, but that's difficult to do if you're already working 20+ hours a week. Something between 6-10 hours a week seems ideal. Currently taking lessons from a tutor, but a group setting would be a good addition.

Hi all
I have moved on from BsAs now but had a great experience with a private tutor who lives in Belgrano. She is flexible, professional and extremely good at her job. Feel free to drop me an email on [email protected] for more info. Otherwise here's her direct details...
[email protected]
My girlfriend and I highly recommend her.
All the best
Matt

At the risk of being super repetitive, Adriana Crom helped me so much with my Spanish that I always want to post when I see someone asking here about learning Spanish. I wasted a bunch of time and money on a Spanish school before I was referred to her, and I spent most of that time waiting for other students to arrive (late) or come back (late) from smoke breaks. Adriana's in Recoleta, totally affordable, speaks perfect English (and can explain the differences in English and Spanish grammar, which helped me a ton), and as a bonus, she knows many secret spots of BA inside and out and is happy to share them.
Her info is:
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)][email protected][/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]4814-0792[/background]

I have an excellent teacher named Nela. She really knows what she's doing and has lots of experience. She charges 100 pesos for an hour and half in her apartment or 130 if you want her to go to your house. She lives around Los Pozos and Independencia.

I feel a bit weird putting her number in a public forum, so please pm me if you want her info.

Saludos!!

seconds for Adriana - I only went to her for a few months but she's very conversational and will definitely customize the class for you. She is also good at teaching you the correct way to say something, as well as the way Argentines say it :) and also very affordable.

Back