Recommend a private tango teacher?

Kyra

Registered
I want to learn tango, and would like to have some private lessons (for a couple) to get the right foundation. So, can any of you expatwizzards reccomend a really good tango teacher? It would be nice if he/she spoke a bit of english as well, but it's not a requirement :)

I highly recommend Luciana Rial. She is a really delightful woman, and VERY serious about tango, a very gifted teacher who will make sure that you have lots of fun and really learn the basics. She's incredibly knowledgeable, talented, and fun to be around!
http://www.lucianarial.com/
she teaches out of her home in Almagro.
-Eliza

Thanks curtie! It was someone like that I was looking for, even if I would prefer someone who was connected to a school. But I will definitly check her out! Do you know aprow how much she charges per hour?

oooh. I can't remember. I took classes with her a few years ago, I imagine her prices have changed since then anyway! Definitely contact her, I believe her email address is on her website right? Get in touch and ask her! She may also be affiliated with a school, I'm not sure - I met her through friends.

Back