Recommendation For An Immigration Lawyer

Why anyone interested in citizenship living in Argentina under irregular circumstances would consider anyone other than Dr. Rubliar (Bajo Cero) to win their citizenship case is quite mind boggling in my humble and experienced opinion. Dr. Rubilar literally set the legal precedent for these cases and has now successfully processed hundreds of citizenship cases for previously irregular immigrants in Argentina. Yes his fees have doubled from $3000 USD to $6000 USD but its really only effectively $4000 USD when paid in pesos at the official rate, which he allows.(at the time I did my case it was only $3000 USD and I paid him in USD cash even though he offered to accept pesos as I personally value the sanctity of contracts. Compared to a far interior St. Kitts and Nevis or Dominica citizenship which will cost you $250,000 USD MINIMUM contracting Dr. Rubilar's services are a pittance to obtain the value of an Argentine citizenship, whose passport affords visa free travel virtually everywhere except the USA/Canada and raises no eyebrow when presented to various immigration authorities.

Wrong choice amigo!

Hey Partner, change of heart..Steve's connection the most viable alternative in my appliocation case, Patricia is the way to affordable residency. She does it for only US$100~$150 being told. So the extra doughs saved can be used to throw a big celebration party inviting a bunch of amicable expats in here!

Hey Partner, change of heart..Steve's connection the most viable alternative in my appliocation case, Patricia is the way to affordable residency. She does it for only US$100~$150 being told. So the extra doughs saved can be used to throw a big celebration party inviting a bunch of amicable expats in here!

Lets not confuse the two things.

Residency versus Citizenship.

Two entirely different matters requiring two entirely different skill sets

Lets not confuse the two things.

Residency versus Citizenship.

Two entirely different matters requiring two entirely different skill sets
Gran Amigo...lacoqueta referred as to residency application fees and in my case is also Argentine residency.
My Nipponese government will not accept "dual citizenship" unfortunately!

The OP wanting to get ahold of an AR attorney for her residency matter so Iam writing for residency afterall.
Any business ideas there in AR ?..We no longer can count with senyorita Sammy, she can no get AR visa I hear?

If you don't fit any of the requirements for residency , you can't get residency. For a fee, a lawyer can help you determine if you fit, which you seem to already know that you don't, so I don't see what luck you're going to have besides studying or marrying, which should be simple enough to figure out without a legal representative. If there is a way you can swing the rentista visa, that might be easier with a lawyer.

Well, this is not exactly true.

If you don't fit any category, then you can go to the contencioso administrativo federal Court and after about 6/7 years you can get your residency by passing those categories.

The problem is that it is full of peopke who want to charge fir going to the desk at migraciones instead of real fighting.

Right now i have about 20 cases because to apeal a deportation order give you precaria (legal residency).

I developed the citizenship path because it is faster but for those from Germany or Japan, residency can be acchieved too but it is slow and expensive.

Regarding professionals and fees, no comments.

If you don't fit any category, then you can go to the contencioso administrativo federal Court and after about 6/7 years you can get your residency by passing those categories.

Right now i have about 20 cases because to appeal a deportation order give you precaria (legal residency).

In order to understand this it would be helpful to know (among other things) why the deportation orders were issued in the first place.

Had these individuals overstayed their tourist visa and, if not, what triggered the deportation orders?

Were any of them in Argentina for 6/7 years?

If not, is it possible to get a precaria (legal residency) much sooner than 6/7 years, i.e., once a deportation order has been issued?

Is it possible to get a precaria (legal residency)...once a deportation order has been issued?

Khairyexpat answered this question here: http://baexpats.org/...g-any-category/

And I now understand that "because to appeal a deportation order give you precaria (legal residency)" means that when a deportation order is appealed, you (the foreigner/prospective deportee) are given a precaria (which grants legal residency).

As you have already been here for a year, it might be possible to begin the process of applying for citizenship. Dr Rubilar (aka bajo_cero2 here) specializes in citizenship cases. His fee to represent foreigners without DNIs (as he recently acknowledged) is over $6000 USD.

6K a pop I wonder what is posts to earnings ratio is on these forums.

Back