Recommendation for an OB/GYN?

Lindsay805

Registered
I'm looking for an OB/GYN (who is covered by Swiss Medical) for my first pregnancy. Any recommendations from women who have had their babies in Buenos Aires? It's not necessary he or she speak English. I appreciate any referrals. Thanks!

Lindsay805 said:
I'm looking for an OB/GYN (who is covered by Swiss Medical) for my first pregnancy. Any recommendations from women who have had their babies in Buenos Aires? It's not necessary he or she speak English. I appreciate any referrals. Thanks!

Guillermo Paniceres could be a good choice I have worked with him a while ago and he was a good doctor, he had a good bedside manner and his is very pleasant.

There are other who are good but too busy and I am not too sure to recommend you might be dissapointed because they might give you 5 minutes per visit. This is the case with Gustavo Varan, he knows a lot, but I got tired of the 5 minute consultation.

Borghis are good but arrogant.

Aleman used to have a good reputation, though I know kind of short in bedside manner.

What plan do you have?
you can also call the girls at sucursal Scalabrini Ortiz, ask for Liliana, she has been there for ever and ask for a referral.

good luck

Thanks for the reco. I've been finding just going with whoever is in the cartilla is a huge waste of time. It's too rushed and I keep getting conflicting answers about my questions. I'll try Paniceres and see what he's like. Thanks again!

Back