Recommendations for Allergists in BsAs

bookgirl531

Registered
Hi all,
I was hoping to find some recommendations for an English speaking allergist here in Buenos Aires. I have Staff Medico, so I do have a list of allergists that are covered under my plan, but there's no telling who speaks English, or who is any good. If anyone has some recommendations it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Following up on this old post. Any recommendations for a good allergist in Buenos Aires ? It must be the season as I'm hyperallergic this week. :eek:

me too, i find alergitrat works reasonably well though. Contains chlorophenamine, can make you drowsy but hasnt effected me that way. Works better than the certizine based varieties for me. Not everywhere stocks it, but if you ask in farmacity (in spanish) they'll send you to the nearest store that does.

me too, i find alergitrat works reasonably well though. Contains chlorophenamine, can make you drowsy but hasnt effected me that way. Works better than the certizine based varieties for me. Not everywhere stocks it, but if you ask in farmacity (in spanish) they'll send you to the nearest store that does.

Thanks for the advise Magico. Have you found any reputable allergists in town ?

Back