Recommendations on where to buy electronics

Hitbits

Registered
Hi , I’ve been in BA about 5 weeks and I really need to get myself an iPad/tablet. I’m on a tight budget but would like something reliable more than anything so I don’t mind spending a bit more to get this.
What I’m really struggling with is where to actually go to shop for this sort of thing.
If anyone has any tips , places , experiences they could share with me that would be amazing!
Or alternatively if anyone is selling something along these lines second hand please let me know !!
Thank you :)

Hi , I’ve been in BA about 5 weeks and I really need to get myself an iPad/tablet. I’m on a tight budget but would like something reliable more than anything so I don’t mind spending a bit more to get this.

Fravega is a mainstream electronics store, more or less like the Best Buy in the States.

Samsung and Lenovo have local online stores.

And yes, definitely check Mercadolibre as well.

If you're on a tight budget you should probably be looking at Samsung. They're made (assembled) in the farthest place from population concentration but with the currency conversion they're often cheaper than in the US. If you want Apple you either need to pay or go outside Arg.

Back