Recommended Catering Company

Smcali23

Registered
Hi guys,

Just writing to recommend a catering company called La Maison Victoria. We chose them for our wedding as it was a mouthwatering menu and we could tell from the beginning that they were going to give us an excellent, friendly, personalised service.

The price was excellent when compared to any other out there, as the food quality was really of restaurant standard. Not surprising as the chef has worked in multi Michelin star restaurants in Paris.

Now, thankfully, she's back in BA and has started this catering venture, where the exceptional dishes made everyone at our wedding go a bit weak at the knees. We had to fight a bit to get to the buffet table.

Seriously good, seriously nice people and I don't think you'll find people as willing to go the extra mile to help make your day special in the whole of Buenos Aires.

The amount of comments we had about the food was incredible and we had quite a few 'best food ever at a wedding' from many seasoned locals. They ended up with a standing ovation.

So, if you have an opportunity, try out their tasting menu for your special event (which they'll come to your home to cook) and believe me when I say you will not be disappointed.

Five stars!

Sean

This one...
http://www.theworlds50best.com/awards/1-50-winners/alain-ducasse-au-plaza-athenee
41st best restaurant in the world according to this list (S. Pellegrino awards). Have you been?
Anyways, what I meant to say was that she was working under Alain Ducasse (who has 14 Michelin stars) at this restaurant, can't clarify the current Michelin status of the restaurant listed. My mistake.
She's a class act, though!

Back