Recommended Place To Unlock Phone (That's Not 120 Pesos?)

lucha54

Registered
I have a simple Samsung flip phone that says "SIM locked" or something like that... I went into one of those shops and they quoted me 120 pesos to unlock it.... what is the norm? Any place you'd recommend in Saavedra/ Nuñez/ Belgrano / Cañitas?

Last time I had a phone unlocked it was 60 pesos but that's a few years back so 120 now doesn't sound too bad.

However, depending on the phone you might be able to do it yourself. I don't know that much about the subject but a Google search on "unlock" and the model number will probably give you an idea.

Yes, there are a bunch of sites where you can get an unlock code for a few bucks or sometimes even free. I got a blackberry unlocked online for 5 bucks. Google the brand and exact model ...

I need to unlock my Iphone, any suggestions, places that will not rip me off?

Thanks!

I know a reliable bloke in Olivos who jailbroke my iPhone, if you're prepared to travel out.

I need to unlock my Iphone, any suggestions, places that will not rip me off?

Thanks!
If you have an Iphione from the US then go to E bay and search "Unlock I Phone" you will get a few hundred hits and they charge from 10 USD to 100USD depending on many things but at the end I pick the cheap one as risk aversion and guess ,
They ask for some obscure numbers from your phone they include the directions on how to get it .
You send this by mail then they confirm it can be done ,, you pay by electronic means ( this might be a problem I m not sure from BASAS) and 24 hours later you get a mail with instructions very simple basically you have to log to i tunes and some other stuff took me about 10 minutes and then done for ever you can have any sim card any country any company .........like pixie powder

I used this service to unlock my US iphone for $4.95 USD...http://iphonety.com/. All online and it was unlocked in 60 minutes.

Maybe he can help or point you in the right direction.

Tim

How can you lock a iPhone 4S when it already has OS 6.1.3 update?

Back