Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

Message from government is clear, if you need to get back, now is the time.]

Even without the reduction to 4 flights a day I agree with your conclusion. For the last few months, here i LaPlata we have had 40-50 new cases a day. Yesterday was 692.
I'm in several risk groups that were supposed to be vaccinated by the end of March. I'm still waiting.
I could go on but suffice to say, in 11 days I'll be eating Chicago style deep dish pizza and nursing a sore arm.

My flight from Paris was cancelled today the reason given by Air France was that the border is closed. I managed to get rerouted through Frankfurt hopefully that flight goes ahead.

My flight from Paris was cancelled today the reason given by Air France was that the border is closed. I managed to get rerouted through Frankfurt hopefully that flight goes ahead.
Hopefully they publish a schedule instead of making it a guessing game of which flights get cancelled. Knowing Argentina they will fuck it up as much as possible by cancelling flights on the same day as people arrive to the airport lol

Exactly what happened to me!
I think Air France just used it as an excuse because the flight was only a quarter full.
At least the Lufthansa flight went ahead testing at the airport was quite efficient too.

Just arrived back in Argentina from Bogota, Colombia, and coming on the same trip from Miami, Florida.

Some observations for those looking to travel, I was on a work trip from Buenos Aires for 2 weeks.

Miami Airport, a complete shambles, to leave the country we needed to complete 3 different Apps before check-in. The Airport Wi-Fi unable to cope with demand, and the Apps not fit for purpose. Police were called to the check-in area to deal with angry passengers not able to depart for their flights. Had to stay an extra night at Miami amoungst US spring breakers...noted very few people in Florida were wearing masks in public areas except when service demanded them. Not surprising given their ex President and Florida resident does not follow protocols, why should they?

Bogota Airport, efficient, helpful entry and exit protocols. Needed another PCR test for entry and unless leaving within 72 hours yet another to board the flight to Argentina. A wonderful place and country to get stuck in, will plan another visit soon.

Buenos Aires, surprisingly efficient arrival at EZE on April 1st. Mandatory covid tests well organized cost 2,500 pesos each. Smooth baggage delivery and whole process from leaving the aircraft to taking a taxi took less than 30 minutes. Perhaps helped by limited number of flights now operating at EZE Airport.

Keep exploring.

At least the Lufthansa flight went ahead testing at the airport was quite efficient too.
Is it a requirement to test at airport from point of departure. / or suffice to test at city of departure, rather than at its airport?

You have to get tested upon arrival at Ezeiza before they’ll let you leave. If you test positive and it’s a variant you go to hotel quarantine.

Just arrived back in Argentina from Bogota, Colombia, and coming on the same trip from Miami, Florida.

Some observations for those looking to travel, I was on a work trip from Buenos Aires for 2 weeks.

Miami Airport, a complete shambles, to leave the country we needed to complete 3 different Apps before check-in. The Airport Wi-Fi unable to cope with demand, and the Apps not fit for purpose. Police were called to the check-in area to deal with angry passengers not able to depart for their flights. Had to stay an extra night at Miami amoungst US spring breakers...noted very few people in Florida were wearing masks in public areas except when service demanded them. Not surprising given their ex President and Florida resident does not follow protocols, why should they?

Bogota Airport, efficient, helpful entry and exit protocols. Needed another PCR test for entry and unless leaving within 72 hours yet another to board the flight to Argentina. A wonderful place and country to get stuck in, will plan another visit soon.

Buenos Aires, surprisingly efficient arrival at EZE on April 1st. Mandatory covid tests well organized cost 2,500 pesos each. Smooth baggage delivery and whole process from leaving the aircraft to taking a taxi took less than 30 minutes. Perhaps helped by limited number of flights now operating at EZE Airport.

Keep exploring.
are you able to pay for the covid tests at EZE with efectivo, or are they card only?

Buenos Aires, surprisingly efficient arrival at EZE on April 1st. Mandatory covid tests well organized cost 2,500 pesos each. Smooth baggage delivery and whole process from leaving the aircraft to taking a taxi took less than 30 minutes.

Could you please explain about these mandatory tests at EZE. Like its voluntary or after you clear customs and where you have taxi vendors....what happens post this point. can you please give a detailed description.

Back