Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

According to the US guidelines, "Travelers must have an original printed or electronic negative COVID-19 viral test result (NAAT: RT-PCR, RT-LAMP, TMA, NEAR, HDA, or Antigen: Rapid)". I just signed up for a CDRossi "Test rápido de antígenos", the day before my departure. It appears this test will meet the "Antigen: Rapid" requirements for flying to the US, but can anyone confirm?
Yes, is ok

According to the US guidelines, "Travelers must have an original printed or electronic negative COVID-19 viral test result (NAAT: RT-PCR, RT-LAMP, TMA, NEAR, HDA, or Antigen: Rapid)". I just signed up for a CDRossi "Test rápido de antígenos", the day before my departure. It appears this test will meet the "Antigen: Rapid" requirements for flying to the US, but can anyone confirm?
I didn't go to Centro Rossi but I had no problems getting into the US with the quick antigens test.

yes as others have said rapid antigen meets the usa requirements..... i got it from hisotest..they come to my apartment for 5000 pesos.... they send you a pdf on the phone in a few hours all good..... i did print it out just to have a copy in hand....
i guess the weirdest part is they dont let you in the airport now they have lines for each flight outside....so dont go early!!!!!! i waited an hour just to get in a line....

it is run decently.... but not sure if this really helps covid to put every one in lines outside and then go inside for another line.... etc etc.... but with so few flights.... it seems empty... but also not many workers.. limited xray staff and immigration workers..... the biggest problems now are the high prices for flights in and out... of course the kind airlines like to take advantage of whatever they can haha

yes as others have said rapid antigen meets the usa requirements..... i got it from hisotest..they come to my apartment for 5000 pesos.... they send you a pdf on the phone in a few hours all good..... i did print it out just to have a copy in hand....
i guess the weirdest part is they dont let you in the airport now they have lines for each flight outside....so dont go early!!!!!! i waited an hour just to get in a line....

it is run decently.... but not sure if this really helps covid to put every one in lines outside and then go inside for another line.... etc etc.... but with so few flights.... it seems empty... but also not many workers.. limited xray staff and immigration workers..... the biggest problems now are the high prices for flights in and out... of course the kind airlines like to take advantage of whatever they can haha

how much are flight from Argentina to Miami RT?

I just looked at round trip flights from ATL to EZE and they are cheap and Airbnb are cheap BUT will BA be open by December? It is half the cost of Europe this fall!

is anything published officially for june yet? or is it too unpredictable they're only approving a few weeks at a time?

is anything published officially for june yet? or is it too unpredictable they're only approving a few weeks at a time?
what was approved for May will be approved in June...maybe 1-2 additional flights to the US.

Back