Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

what was approved for May will be approved in June...maybe 1-2 additional flights to the US.

AA still selling seats on direct flights to JFK starting early June.
I really hope that doesn’t get scrapped as it has until now.

AA still selling seats on direct flights to JFK starting early June.
I really hope that doesn’t get scrapped as it has until now.
I am on one of those haha. I just hope they cancel it asap so I can get rebooked via MIA before they run out of seats. They have got to cancel the EZE-JFK at least thru 12 June. I understand they are trying to squeeze in an additional flight per weak to the US from the ANAC, perhaps hoping to add a weekly service to JFKb but with the ANAC being so slow to approve flights and with AA being a major company that needs to have their schdule fixed a few weeks before, my guess is the cancelations for at east the week of 5-12 June will start coming in over the next few days.

i'm flying on united but it didn't appear they had any restrictions on dates when i was searching on their site. or maybe the dates i picked happened to line up with their reduced schedule.

Does anyone know if Aeroparque Airport (Jorge Newbery) offers saliva testing for domestic travelers flying into City? Or there is only nasal swab testing available? Thanks

We have flight back to EZE on United that does not show here as approved. We did get an email from United saying to be prepared for having to reschedule our dates. But so far United shows our flight as confirmed. Should we preemptively reschedule to another date that apears on that list? How authoritative is that list/site?

We have flight back to EZE on United that does not show here as approved. We did get an email from United saying to be prepared for having to reschedule our dates. But so far United shows our flight as confirmed. Should we preemptively reschedule to another date that apears on that list? How authoritative is that list/site?
This is the information that’s currently publicly available. The reality is that there are no crystal balls.

IMO it’s simply better to fly AA or AR via MIA since they have more frequencies and capacity than IAH, so you run less risk. This isn’t really the moment to think of convenience, price or frequent flyer points if you don’t have a margin for last minute date changes.

Most travel veterans recommend against preemptively rescheduling. Usually, you will be charged a difference in price, which today is likely to be substantial. If you wait for the airline to cancel the flight, they usually rebook you with no extra charge on the next available that you agree to.

Back