Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

I have to fly out in a few days. Can someone update us on the checkin protocol at Ezeiza? Is it worth it to arrive 4 hours early to be safe and get everything done? Or will you be stuck outside waiting in a line that's specific to each flight?

It's been a while since I have flown. So forgive me. When you grab a taxi from CABA to Ezeiza, and the chofer turns on the meter, who pays the tolls?

I have a flight to the US with AA on June 5 via DFW but since that's gonna be scrapped I am hoping to get on an earlier flight once that's canceled officially -- in the next few days. Need to be quick as availability is virtually zero but some last minute seats do pop up once in awhile.

Why is this going to get scrapped? I have an AA flight via DFW on June 15th, any info on whether it'll get cancelled?

It's been a while since I have flown. So forgive me. When you grab a taxi from CABA to Ezeiza, and the chofer turns on the meter, who pays the tolls?
Recently I have used Taxi Premium to get from CABA to the airport and they have a set price that includes tolls. You can schedule in advance and they are very reliable. In the past I have used Taxi Ezezia, and if I remember correctly, they also include tolls, and you can prebook with them as well. You don't necessarily need to download the app for either one; you can just call and set everything up.

Why is this going to get scrapped? I have an AA flight via DFW on June 15th, any info on whether it'll get cancelled?
Because of the limit on frequency to the US set by the ARG gov. If and when your flight is canceled you will be be reaccommodated via MIA.

Call up Taxi Ezeiza and ask them to pick you up. Reliable service.

Back