Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

Are the Aerolíneas Argentina flights to Miami still operating? Looks like all the American and United flights disappeared.

I have a flight to the US with AA on June 5 via DFW but since that's gonna be scrapped I am hoping to get on an earlier flight once that's canceled officially -- in the next few days. Need to be quick as availability is virtually zero but some last minute seats do pop up once in awhile.
I am on the same flight. What have you heard about the flight getting scrapped? I hadn't seen anything yet

Is my only option these $2200 one-way tickets from EZE to MIA on Aerolinas?

I am on the same flight. What have you heard about the flight getting scrapped? I hadn't seen anything yet
I think it will -- you should get the cancelation email by Wednesday. They will put you on the MIA flight if there is space or offer you an alternative flight around your original date. Do NOT call AA before they actually cancel your flight officially. Their agents have no clue and cannot do anything beforehand.

They

No available space.
AA have space but they are blocking a lot of seats anticipating to have to keep the reduced frequency in June. My advice wait till Wednesday or THursday this week to see space in June. Alternatively, they release seats early early mornings about 5-6 am.

Back