Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

There are no direct flights to the UK anymore. The view of the UK government seems to be that they laid on repatriation flights at the beginning of the emergency, a year ago and anybody who didn't get out at tnat time should now look to their own resources. Argentina is on the UK government "Red" list (The "Red" "Amber" and "Green" categories change like a set of demented traffic lights so nobody really knows if a country is considered "safe" from one moment to another) so they don't really want their citizens or legal residents coming back if they can help it. I imagine the attitude is similar amongst many/most other governments around the world.

If they don't want legal residents to return will they extend DNIs?

You do not qualify for this exception if:
· You wish to depart from the United States to an international destination.

Would you think that one can FLY OUT of the U.S. with my Argentinian passport? If your U.S. passport is expired and with this email now you can fly into the U.S...can one come back to Argentina without renewing the U.S. passport by using the Argentinian one? Obviously, with dual citizenship.

If anyone knows... otherwise we would have to stay in the U.S. for 4 to 6 weeks while waiting for the new U.S. Passport. Here in B.A. we havent beem able to get an appointment to renew it and would love to fly to the U.S. as soon as possible.

There appear to be commercial flights to Colombia from EZE. Are these legit?

I just took a flight Wednesday morning(May 26th) at 2:20 am from EZE to Bogotá on Avianca. My original flight was the 20th, but it was cancelled. Flight seemed completely full.

When will the next list of approved flights be released? We are scheduled to return on Tuesday on United, arriving Wednesday. They haven't canceled our flight(yet) but Im trying to get ahead of the curve.

Also has anyone that has recently come back had experience with family/friends coming to EZE to pick you up? With the restrictions Im wondering if they will have any issues. I imagine that if they get permissions on the app to circulate they should be fine.

Would you think that one can FLY OUT of the U.S. with my Argentinian passport? If your U.S. passport is expired and with this email now you can fly into the U.S...can one come back to Argentina without renewing the U.S. passport by using the Argentinian one? Obviously, with dual citizenship.

If anyone knows... otherwise we would have to stay in the U.S. for 4 to 6 weeks while waiting for the new U.S. Passport. Here in B.A. we havent beem able to get an appointment to renew it and would love to fly to the U.S. as soon as possible.

The US doesn't recognize dual citizenship, and a big no-no for US citizens is to enter the US with a foreign passport. Even if you enter with a USPP and exit with the ARG one, you could (possibly) get flagged next time you try to return to the US. At worst, you might just get pulled aside and questioned/interrogated as to why you did this, so just be aware that it may be an issue.

The US doesn't recognize dual citizenship, and a big no-no for US citizens is to enter the US with a foreign passport. Even if you enter with a USPP and exit with the ARG one, you could (possibly) get flagged next time you try to return to the US. At worst, you might just get pulled aside and questioned/interrogated as to why you did this, so just be aware that it may be an issue.
EE UU as a rule, enter and exit on your EE UU passport. And as a follow up rule - DON'T BREAK THE RULE!

There seem to be plenty of relatively inexpensive flights to Lima from EZE. short flight from lima to Miami

When will the next list of approved flights be released? We are scheduled to return on Tuesday on United, arriving Wednesday. They haven't canceled our flight(yet) but Im trying to get ahead of the curve.

The aviation administration does not seem to be working because of the lockdown. No joke. Government in Argentina. They do no give a sh..

Back