Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

Are they policing the 7 day quarantine?
Yes. Prepare for an unannounced visit. It seems to be slightly different for each province, though. Cordoba until recently tracked it only by phone. But they may check in person now too with their recent travel related delta cases and the pressure from the national government. In any case I had the provincial police at my door one day.

Only skip the quarantine if you want to make the national news ("American* traveler ignored quarantine and is responsible for delta outbreak ...") and also do not mind getting arrested. The government needs a scapegoat for their complete failure with covid ...

* replace with your citizenship

Last edited:
I forgot to fill out the DDJJ until just now. What will happen?
What is "just now? Before the flight? On the plane? I do not think you can get through migrations in Argentina without having it filled out. I had also the airline verify that I had filled it out at checkin and then again before boarding the flight to EZE.

I filled out the declaracion jurada today before boarding my flight.

They are making me wait a ton in migraciones, the agent went to go find a supervisor.

My Airbnb is reserved by another person on day 6 of my quarantine. I offered to pay for thei stay at another Airbnb or hotel but they declined. I could change to another Airbnb or hotel but this Airbnb is the address I put in the declaración jurada. What can I do?

Last edited:
In the past few weeks, my colleagues have received multiple telephone calls and in person visits.
How are these in person visits? Are they only checking whether you are at home or are they also checking whether some other people (e.g. relatives or house maid) are in the house as well (even though they are not supposed to do quarantine)?

Back