Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

What is the rule regarding quarantine with family members? Is everyone else in the house expected to be locked inside for a week (eg children)?

Land borders with chile and Uruguay to open on swpt 9th. Wonder what vacines they have there..

What is the rule regarding quarantine with family members? Is everyone else in the house expected to be locked inside for a week (eg children)?
Think it’s a bit of a grey area. I think you’re supposed to stay in your own room for the week in theory. How it would be enforced is a different matter. I don’t think migraciones are going into people’s homes.

How are these in person visits? Are they only checking whether you are at home or are they also checking whether some other people (e.g. relatives or house maid) are in the house as well (even though they are not supposed to do quarantine)?
I don't know. I just know they've had immigration come to the door because we will be in online meetings and they'll have to leave to answer the door. They are either singles or entire families who are being checked in their their own homes, not the homes of relatives.

How are these in person visits? Are they only checking whether you are at home or are they also checking whether some other people (e.g. relatives or house maid) are in the house as well (even though they are not supposed to do quarantine)?
They did not enter the house. One of them stayed in the police car the other one was standing outside my door. He did not ask if anybody else was in the house. He did ask when I had arrived in Argentina/landed at EZE, the DNI number, what citizenship I have, if I had my appointment for the PCR test on day seven, and if I had everything or needed anything. He made a few notes on his notepad and that was it.

Last edited:

This is the best information I have found for flight statuses.

Good Luck to everyone.
I got my mom to change her flight from Dallas to NYC and the customer service agent said there were a ton of seat on the NYC flight (Augst 13
Aviacionline and SirChandler (https://www.sirchandler.com.ar/2021/08/resumen-de-vuelos-aprobados-para-todo-agosto-info-parcial/) were my primary sources for flight info when I was stranded in the US. Thanks to those two sites I made it back home.

My Airbnb is reserved by another person on day 6 of my quarantine. I offered to pay for thei stay at another Airbnb or hotel but they declined. I could change to another Airbnb or hotel but this Airbnb is the address I put in the declaración jurada. What can I do?
make better decisions next time?

Back