regular metered airmail letter from US

for what it is worth, letter from Boca Raton FL metered with 21 April date was received here in CABA 24 August. Just an observation, not a complaint or judgement. Good to know the mail seems to be moving.
That is good news!

I have a few letters I have been waiting to mail.

Yesterday I started a piece of mail from Oregon, US via USPS Priority Mail to myself in BA. Looking at it as an experiment. Constant tracking updates are provided by USPS. Also not cheap a standard size flat folder with documents only @ $33, but compared to Fedex or UPS @ $115 or more, a relative bargain.

My stimulus check must be in the mail..! (The second one? )

Yesterday I started a piece of mail from Oregon, US via USPS Priority Mail to myself in BA. Looking at it as an experiment. Constant tracking updates are provided by USPS. Also not cheap a standard size flat folder with documents only @ $33, but compared to Fedex or UPS @ $115 or more, a relative bargain.
USPS Priority Mail started 8/24/20 at Oregon, on 8/26/20 it arrived Los Angeles International Distribution and on 8/30/20 it has made it to Los Angeles International Distribution Center where it has reportedly departed on 29 August and on 30 August. So 6 days and maybe it has left the US for Argentina, maybe.

Back