Reiki

Hi I am looking to meet people who practice Reiki for regular meetings and to share Reiki..
I am new in town from London and here for a year...

Nicholas

Hello, I just saw your posting. Reiki is sometimes referred to as oriental medicine or alternative medicine. While I do not know someone who actually does Reiki - I will offer an alternative to you done by an oriental here in Buenos Aires. You will find him here on baexpats or google him too -- NikThaiMassage --- or thai massage in Buenos Aires. You will find this person exceptional in what he does to assist people with chronic problems. You may write me if you wish additional information or to find his BlogSpot if you are unable to pick it up via google or the like too. All the best. Walter

I suggest you contact Will, he's also from UK. http://alpassterapia.com/

Rei~ki, I haven't heard that phrase since last visited buddhist temple back home. [background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy[/background]. Thus when morbid, one always reincarnates as the next being full of Rei~Ki...

Hello, I just saw your posting. Reiki is sometimes referred to as oriental medicine or alternative medicine. While I do not know someone who actually does Reiki - I will offer an alternative to you done by an oriental here in Buenos Aires. You will find him here on baexpats or google him too -- NikThaiMassage --- or thai massage in Buenos Aires. You will find this person exceptional in what he does to assist people with chronic problems. You may write me if you wish additional information or to find his BlogSpot if you are unable to pick it up via google or the like too. All the best. Walter
Mr splaying, a bit of correction here. Reiki is not oriental but Japanese creation. BTW, it is seen by the changing world culture and its genre, that the reference as to "Oriental" is frowned upon and comprehended as being very...you know!

Taken from Wikipedia: where you can see the word Oriental -- Reiki (霊気[sup]?[/sup], /ˈrk/) is a spiritual practice[sup][1][/sup] developed in 1922 by Japanese Buddhist Mikao Usui, which has since been adapted by various teachers of varying traditions. It uses a technique commonly called palm healing or hands-on-healing as a form of alternative medicine and is sometimes classified as oriental medicine by some professional medical bodies.[sup][2][/sup] Through the use of this technique, practitioners believe that they are transferring universal Energy (i.e., reiki) in the form of qi (Japanese: ki) through the palms—which they believe allows for self-healing and a state of Equilibrium.[sup][3] [/sup]

Taken from Wikipedia: where you can see the word Oriental -- Reiki (霊気[sup]?[/sup], /ˈrk/) is a spiritual practice[sup][1][/sup] developed in 1922 by Japanese Buddhist Mikao Usui, which has since been adapted by various teachers of varying traditions. It uses a technique commonly called palm healing or hands-on-healing as a form of alternative medicine and is sometimes classified as oriental medicine by some professional medical bodies.[sup][2][/sup] Through the use of this technique, practitioners believe that they are transferring universal Energy (i.e., reiki) in the form of qi (Japanese: ki) through the palms—which they believe allows for self-healing and a state of Equilibrium.[sup][3] [/sup]
Yeah, but the use of word such as "oriental" this word is not used anymore in the 21st centuries. If you had used the word such as referred to being Asian then I would not even commented but the use of Oriental is seen as derogatory term..

Hi there

I do Reiki every week here. However I do this remotely with my American Reiki person. I have not found one here yet that truly can do it. Many say they do, but once you really get a grip on what is really all about, the fuss buzz does not make it. :D

Hi there

I do Reiki every week here. However I do this remotely with my American Reiki person. I have not found one here yet that truly can do it. Many say they do, but once you really get a grip on what is really all about, the fuss buzz does not make it. :D
Yeah, I hear you. Someone told me long ago, I can't feel anything doin' the Zen, except my legs go to sleep! You might articulate the tele-transportation method in doin' the Reiki,then you could feel the buzz somewhat...

Back