remis company from capital to ezeiza?

stingystooge

Registered
Can anyone recommend a remis company that will not rip me off from capital to ezeiza? I hear you can get it for around 70 pesos.

You might get lucky and find one for 90 pesos, but otherwise you may need a time machine, especially if you have more than one person or two bags each.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but your user name says it all.

Well, it's a regular cab company (but it's a trustworthy one).. Radio Taxi Del Plata.

4504 7776

haha steve, point well taken. I should change my username to thriftyandwise

i was thinking id be able to get one for 70 cause a guy that was not affiliated with any company offered 70 to get to the capital from the airport when i got here. i unfortunately already hired a service for 110 so i didn't take it.

reemsterCARP, do you by any chance know how much they charge?

oh, and you can even order a cab online! Even weeks, days or hours in advance :)

For the past few years I´ve been taking the airport bus to and from the airport. Check out www.tiendaleon.com.ar. They have a desk at the airport which you´ll see as exit baggage claim. Depanding on where you´re staying in the city, they may take you to your address for a nominal charge. This you can find out at their terminal near the Retiro.

stingystooge said:
Can anyone recommend a remis company that will not rip me off from capital to ezeiza? I hear you can get it for around 70 pesos.

Taxi Ezeiza offers returns from Capital to EZE for $78 (used to be $70 months ago) with tolls included.

stingystooge said:
is peajes, tolls?

Yes.

We're heading out via EZE at the end of July but will have a really *big* load: 2 adults and one child traveling plus a friend accompanying us to the airport. We'll have 6 huge suitcases (hopefully no more) that just fit the size requirements, plus as much carry-on stuff as we can.

Anyone have a recommendation on where to find a company that can do this for us?

My assumption is that is too big for Fred's service. Is it?

Back