Remote Jobs companies? Need ASAP

JuliaFr1982

Registered
Good morning, could you please tell me the names of U.S. companies that are hiring to work remotely from home from Argentina?
My husband is American and he will relocate in Argentina soon. He doesn't have college degree. He sent his resume to different companies that offer remote job such as customer service but they don't contact him back. There must be a way how most of you are making it financially in Argentina working on remote jobs and are able to pay bills and live well, but we just don't find those remote jobs or companies, it make us think that those companies are not real. We are planning his trip in less than 2 weeks, so we would thank immensely if you can share the names of those companies and hopefully they hire without asking college degrees. Thank you.

most of the folks working remote here were employees in the states and sent here to do jobs. It would be extra challenging to get hired on in the US from Arg.

Know some friends doing remote programming work for Disney or other multimedia companies. All highly qualified jobs.

I guess they pay 'Argentina' rates - any rough guides for what salary these remote jobs are paying for multinational companies?

I guess they pay 'Argentina' rates - any rough guides for what salary these remote jobs are paying for multinational companies?

Heard one multinational pays 50% in pesos 50% in dollars, yes Argentina rates, other reason to hire here?

He could go the freelancer route. Many sites to apply for jobs, but Upwork is probably a good place to start. However, don't expect instant results, it takes time. Personal question, but does he have any qualifications or experience in any fields?

Good morning, could you please tell me the names of U.S. companies that are hiring to work remotely from home from Argentina?
My husband is American and he will relocate in Argentina soon. He doesn't have college degree. He sent his resume to different companies that offer remote job such as customer service but they don't contact him back. There must be a way how most of you are making it financially in Argentina working on remote jobs and are able to pay bills and live well, but we just don't find those remote jobs or companies, it make us think that those companies are not real. We are planning his trip in less than 2 weeks, so we would thank immensely if you can share the names of those companies and hopefully they hire without asking college degrees. Thank you.
You could also join some digital nomad Fb groups. I've seen customer rep positions there.

Although the market to teach English is completely saturated with teachers I'm getting all the hours I need on a website called Engoo.com.

It involves very simple conversation lessons with Japanese students, the pay of 10 USD an hour would usually be laughed at in the teaching English world but working enough hours earning USD in combination with Western Union's CCL conversion rate and I'm living pretty well in Argentina.

I'm certified to teach English but the site doesn't require it.

Although the market to teach English is completely saturated with teachers I'm getting all the hours I need on a website called Engoo.com.

It involves very simple conversation lessons with Japanese students, the pay of 10 USD an hour would usually be laughed at in the teaching English world but working enough hours earning USD in combination with Western Union's CCL conversion rate and I'm living pretty well in Argentina.

I'm certified to teach English but the site doesn't require it.

PREFACE:
I respect you for doing what you do, but for me, that would be a combination of boredom and torture.

So, I have a question for you:
After Engoo.com takes their cut of your activity and whatever other toll you may need to pay (Moving money or whatever?) - How much of that $10.00 USD do you get to keep?

Back