Remote Jobs companies? Need ASAP

He could go the freelancer route. Many sites to apply for jobs, but Upwork is probably a good place to start. However, don't expect instant results, it takes time. Personal question, but does he have any qualifications or experience in any fields?
FTR - Freelance at whatever a person could be involved in seems to be the best route to take. You make your own hours, you make your own rules, you just need to be motivated and clever.

PREFACE:
I respect you for doing what you do, but for me, that would be a combination of boredom and torture.

So, I have a question for you:
After Engoo.com takes their cut of your activity and whatever other toll you may need to pay (Moving money or whatever?) - How much of that $10.00 USD do you get to keep?

Engoo doesn't take anything from the 10 USD, only cost to me is the Western Union transfer which is 4.99 roughly for my monthly transfers from France.

Thankfully my day to day costs are low, so I'm having a few conversations in the morning and then enjoying (when I can) Buenos Aires in the rest of the day, beats any corporate 9 to 5 + commute rat race job I had in Europe.

Engoo doesn't take anything from the 10 USD, only cost to me is the Western Union transfer which is 4.99 roughly for my monthly transfers from France.

Thankfully my day to day costs are low, so I'm having a few conversations in the morning and then enjoying (when I can) Buenos Aires in the rest of the day, beats any corporate 9 to 5 + commute rat race job I had in Europe.
You know what, you have a good gig that provides freedom. I tip my cap to you. Good job.

Back