Renewing Tourist Visa

doubleup_dan

Registered
So for the last 9-10 years I have been coming to Buenos Aires for the Summer for around 4-5 months. Normally I travel in and out so I dont have to worry much about the 3 months tourist visa, but I have passed the 3 months 2 times and paid the fine for it.

I got a bit worried because 2 years ago when entering Argentina the agent told me that because I had passed the the 3 month limit a few times if I did it again they wouldnt let me in again....

So I have now been here 2.5 months and will be going to Colonia for the day to renew my stamp, do you think I will have problems coming back in?? Normally I never have any problems but Im more paranoid then I used to be now.

Go to the migraciones office in buenos aires and get another 3 months before your original 3 months runs out-- this gives you a total of 180 days from when you step foot in Argentina until you have to leave. You'll have to pay a fee, can't tell you what it is exactly as it always changes but it is much cheaper than any way to step foot in Uruguay.

https://vamospanish.com/extend-tourist-visa-buenos-aires-argentina/

Back