Rent Great Apartment, December 20Th Until February 10Th!!!

alc4y27

Registered
Hi All I am renting out my place in San Telmo from the 20th of december until the 10th of february. I will be in brazil for an internship and to visit a special someone. The place is great perfect for 1 person or a couple. 1 bedroom, bathroom, living, kitchen, breakfast bar and terrace. It is on the 7th floor so nobody above you = sunbathing at your leisure :) has washing machine, wifi internet, microwave etc. I would be leaving my things there but would clean out the dresser so you have somewhere to place your clothes etc. Perfect for someone moving to BA and looking for a longterm apartment stay here in the meantime! I am charging 2000 pesos or $250 usd for the 6 weeks, a 1/3 of what i pay but I really just want to have someone I trust in the house, and that wont let my plants die! Email me and I can send pictures or if you are already in BA feel free to stop by! [email protected]

Hello,
I have been living in a 4 co-ed room that is getting old. I have been looking for places, but it is challenging to find something.
I'm interested, please email me at [email protected]

I am coming to BA in early December and looking for somewhere to set up while I look for something more permanent, so I would be interested in seeing some pictures/discussing the arrangement more if you haven't already found someone. Please message me at [email protected] if you're still looking for a short-term tenant!

Back