rental market in other cities

FAS said:
I realize that this is a BsAs specific forum, but I was wondering about experiences in the rental markets of other Argentine cities. I'm currently stuck in the classic Buenos Aires short-term-rental-no-garantia vortex. I booked a very small studio in Recoleta from one of the tourist rental agencies for a price worthy of New York or San Francisco penthouse. Painfully expensive and, quite frankly, not really worth it (though the apt is ... fine-ish?). I have Argie friends with beautiful two bedroom flats that cost them a third of what this studio costs me. But with no garantia I am permanently excluded from that market. No one seems to know how to get out of this dilemma.

So: Do other cities operate their rental markets in the same way? If not BsAs, then where? I'm currently reading a biography of John Muir and find myself pining for nature. Love the city, but something closer to hiking and biking terrain would be great. What are rents like in places like Cordoba and Mendoza and Bariloche? Are the trade-offs worth it?

Thanks in advance for the help. Best, Frank
Hi I can offer to you a furnitured apartment near Corrientes Avenue (one Block) in a quite place very lightly and comfortable , full equipped for 590 dollars. Normally is rented by pupils of University or post graduates. The Apartment will be available by March 20th

My email is [email protected] celphone 1566255506

JOSE LUIS said:
Hi I can offer to you a furnitured apartment near Corrientes Avenue (one Block) in a quite place very lightly and comfortable , full equipped for 590 dollars. Normally is rented by pupils of University or post graduates. The Apartment will be available by March 20th

My email is [email protected] celphone 1566255506

How much rent do you charge to those pupils & post graduates?

Back