Rental Scams??

http://www.4rentargentina.com/ great response and a lot of variety, a friend just rented for a week through them and everything was fine.

I'd like to know how you would know if the person that you are dealing with is actually the owner of the apartment and not a con artist? If you telephoned an agency, they'd probably answer, using the company's name.
Regardless of the time of year, I would think that the supply of apartments would out number the demand 10 to 1. Wouldn't the best idea be to make appointments to see several apartments before you come to BA and see them, when you arrive? You'd be able to see the apartment and the area. You could stay at a hotel for 1 or 2 nights. This might be a good idea if you will only be in BA for 3 days.
A different financial amount, but some similarities. Would it be a good idea to rent an apartment online for a year without seeing it in person? Maybr not?

You may want to consider Airbnb. I have had good experience with them on multiple occasions. Their apartment reviews and descriptions are usually accurate. They take U.S. credit cards, and Airbnb will back you if there is a problem.

Back