Rentista passive income through irrevocable trust?

Trucho said it would sail through. Other people have had different experiences. My near three-year odyssey (admittedly complicated by the pandemic) with a real estate-based, lawyer-supported and perfectly documented Rentista application has been reported several times on this board.
Could you give me an indication on whether or not it seemed like they looked into the real estate you mentioned to determine if the rental market rate matched the $ amount you were renting it for, am I expecting them to be too competent in this regard?

Is it true that the real emphasis is on you actually holding title to a piece of real estate in your name +bank statements and lease agreement showing someone is renting this real estate at a sufficient $ amount to satisfy passive income requirement.

One more question, if you can share—ultimately what it ended up costing you with regards to lawyer fees for the rentista? Was this a top well connected lawyer in BA?

They are just box tickers. They are not resourced or smart enough or interested in doing the kind of checking you are imagining. That's why they don't even worry about the likelihood that the income is taxed and, therefore, not necessarily even available to you.

Whatever low level of competence you imagine for them, lower that by about another 100%, and you might be getting close. That is why you must get a lawyer to manage all this for you. As you are indeed doing. They don't cost too much, especially given the awful chore of dealing with Migraciones staff that they save you from.

Your second sentence is 100% correct, in my experience. You just need to document those three things carefully, and you have enough. But that doesn't mean, as my case showed, that before they work out that those three things are enough, they won't invent other requirements because someone is having a bad day or doesn't understand his or her own rules, or they won't ask you to provide information that the documents you have provided already clearly shows. If you are a control freak and want to get everything in order and 100% correct to prevent delays and disappointments (I was more or less like you at the start), you are going to be disappointed. But with time you adjust your expectations, and eventually, it works out.

They are just box tickers. They are not resourced or smart enough or interested in doing the kind of checking you are imagining. That's why they don't even worry about the likelihood that the income is taxed and, therefore, not necessarily even available to you.

Whatever low level of competence you imagine for them, lower that by about another 100%, and you might be getting close. That is why you must get a lawyer to manage all this for you. As you are indeed doing. They don't cost too much, especially given the awful chore of dealing with Migraciones staff that they save you from.

Your second sentence is 100% correct, in my experience. You just need to document those three things carefully, and you have enough. But that doesn't mean, as my case showed, that before they work out that those three things are enough, they won't invent other requirements because someone is having a bad day or doesn't understand his or her own rules, or they won't ask you to provide information that the documents you have provided already clearly shows. If you are a control freak and want to get everything in order and 100% correct to prevent delays and disappointments (I was more or less like you at the start), you are going to be disappointed. But with time you adjust your expectations, and eventually, it works out.
Thank you very much for taking the time to explain this. I feel much better and realize much will be out of my control once I submit the documents but at least with a top tier immigration law firm handling this, I’ll at least put myself in the best position for things to move through successfully and with a bit of luck quickly.

If anyone out there has a top tier BA immigration law firm to recommend, I’d be most grateful. Willing to pay a premium for the most competent/connected lawyer possible.

Thank you very much for taking the time to explain this. I feel much better and realize much will be out of my control once I submit the documents but at least with a top tier immigration law firm handling this, I’ll at least put myself in the best position for things to move through successfully and with a bit of luck quickly.

If anyone out there has a top tier BA immigration law firm to recommend, I’d be most grateful. Willing to pay a premium for the most competent/connected lawyer possible.
Celano is most famous one for Rentista visa

Hi All. Does anyone have experience with getting your completed FBI Background Check document apostilled in a faster way than just mailing it to the State Department (for those who are from the USA)? There are various express services it seems, but it's hard to tell who, if anyone, is legit.

Hi All. Does anyone have experience with getting your completed FBI Background Check document apostilled in a faster way than just mailing it to the State Department (for those who are from the USA)? There are various express services it seems, but it's hard to tell who, if anyone, is legit.
Post covid there is no more in person appts, just gotta suck it up

You may consider legalizing the document through an embassy instead, could be faster if the Argentina embassy agrees to legalize the document https://eeeuu.cancilleria.gob.ar/en/legalizations

Back