Rentista visa

Hello Emmot ,
Did you figure it out , I am also in UAE , the embassy did not recognize this type of visa.

Hello Emmot ,
Did you figure it out , I am also in UAE , the embassy did not recognize this type of visa.

Hi there,

I guess you should go down there in Argentina to get this type of Visa. However if you are a US citizen, the Embassy up there in the US provides such kind of Visa, and I guess other countries which I don't know which.

The solution is to get a visit visa to Argentina and go about your business there.

Personally, I have changed my plans regarding Argentina.

I hope that helped.

Emmot

Hello fellow expats!

I'm an expat living out of Argentina, I was wondering about the rentista visa, my question is (is there any way to get the rentista visa from outside the country? Or do I have to get in as a tourist and then go about things?

Please elaborate on the subject. Many thanks and God bless.

My wife and I got a rentista visa through the Argentine consulate in our city in the United States a couple of years ago. We had to give them a number of different documents (translated) and some of them had to be apostilled. While I know this might seem obvious, I would suggest that you go very thorough through the rentista visa requirements on the migraciones website, to ensure that you bring with you all the documents you will need.

Good Luck!

My wife and I got a rentista visa through the Argentine consulate in our city in the United States a couple of years ago. We had to give them a number of different documents (translated) and some of them had to be apostilled. While I know this might seem obvious, I would suggest that you go very thorough through the rentista visa requirements on the migraciones website, to ensure that you bring with you all the documents you will need.

Good Luck!
Thanks for the reply , I am not a US citizen and the embassy here in UAE does not issue such visa.

Hi there,

I guess you should go down there in Argentina to get this type of Visa. However if you are a US citizen, the Embassy up there in the US provides such kind of Visa, and I guess other countries which I don't know which.

The solution is to get a visit visa to Argentina and go about your business there.

Personally, I have changed my plans regarding Argentina.

I hope that helped.

Emmot
Thanks for the reply, you were right the embassy here in UAE does not issue such visa.

Back