Reopening of some tourism

Is this only for citizens of these countries, or for anyone coming from those countries? The latter could be an opportunity for loopholes. I believe Brazil's borders are open...

Is this only for citizens of these countries, or for anyone coming from those countries? The latter could be an opportunity for loopholes. I believe Brazil's borders are open...

I don't know but the not having to quarantine is an interesting development.

Maybe thats a signal that they will soon open for other countries. My mother cant wait to see her grandchildrenl. And what i particularly like is the 10 day limit :)

dspt said:

I'm gonna send an email to the consulate, tourism bureaus etc tonight about this. IF I get a response I'll update here

Edit:quoted the wrong post inicially

Last edited:
I'm gonna send an email to the consulate, tourism bureaus etc tonight about this. IF I get a response I'll update here

Edit:quoted the wrong post inicially

which consulate?

Is the no quarantine just for Buenos Aires or also anywhere you go in the interior?

This has not been made oficial yet. So let’s see how it would be worded, if it’s based on country of citizenship/residence or origin. If it’s origin it might be possible to stop in Brasil from say the US or Europa and then make it to Buenos Aires. Just a cautionary note, there will be no cuarentena but you must have a negative PCR test to travel and you can only stay 10 days and only in Buenos Aires — and greater Buenos Aires. Cannot travel anywhere else. Consider this to be a trial program.

I don’t think they will officially remove the cuarentena for the citizens/residents of Argentina. The whole point is to encourage inward tourism to Argentina and not have Argies travel to Rio for their holiday. Yes it doesn’t make any sense I know but it’s all about optics and politics.

Back