Replacement English Teacher (native speaker)

nev55

Registered
I'm leaving Buenos Aires at the end of November and am trying to find a replacement english teacher for some of my students.

Student 1: Working professional in his late 20's with good speaking skills. He mostly wants conversation practice with a native speaker for one hour a week (usually 7:30-8:30). You'd meet at his apt. near the Scalabrini Ortiz subte stop.

Student 2: Working professional in her early 30's. Very motivated, high level of english (both spoken and in terms of grammar) and wants to continue improving especially for business and professional reasons. She likes having some outside of class exercises. One hour a week, we usually meet at a cafe or mcdonalds near 9 de Julio and Santa Fe.

Student(s) 3: This is a young married couple from ecuador. Low intermediate level but very motivated. They want a lot of outside homework and exercises (and will do the work!). They meet for 2hrs a week and I go to their home in Coghlan.

If you are a native speaker with teaching experience and would be interested in working with one or more of these students, please contact me!

Thanks.

I am interested, particularly in your Coghlan student since I live there. I have experience teaching some, but I can assure you my English skills are excellent, as a professional writer-broadcaster for 15 years. I have to run but will send you some samples of my work over the weekend.

Regards, Richard

If you are still in need of replacements, I am new to the BA Expat community, but I have been living in Palermo since early Sept and I'm TEFL and TESOL certified. I will be living in Buenos Aires for the year and I am currently teaching private lessons. Please let me know if any of these students are still in need of teachers!

Thanks,

Joe

Hi there,

As per Joe, I'm also new to BA Expats but have been living in San Telmo for over a month now. I'm recently TESOL certified, but yet to commence teaching as I'm stuck in the 'can't get a job without experience, can't get experience without a job' trap. Please get in touch if you think I could help out any of your students, or if you know where a new graduate can find work!

Many thanks,
Sam

Back