Request: Hunting For Red Stag

pmacay

Registered
Does anyone have any information on hunting trips, specifically for red stag? I'm not a hunter but I have relatives that are and they would love to plan a trip to go hunting here. Googling for information hits all the expensive companies that are geared to rich, affluent tourists. My relatives are not in that catagory and are looking at a more reasonable hunting experience.

Thanks for any information!

Pete & Ron

Does anyone have any information on hunting trips, specifically for red stag? I'm not a hunter but I have relatives that are and they would love to plan a trip to go hunting here. Googling for information hits all the expensive companies that are geared to rich, affluent tourists. My relatives are not in that catagory and are looking at a more reasonable hunting experience.

Thanks for any information!

Pete & Ron

If you find something let me know! The deer season started yesterday in sweden, didn't miss home until then.

Fancy way of visiting a foreign country, going there to kill its wildlife. Stay away.

To Pete & Ron: I hope nobody helps you or your relatives. Tell them to stay home and "have fun" killing creatures in their own backyard.

Some way to have fun, being a killer. Getting pleasure by taking a life, inflicting death as entertainment: that's all you need to know to judge someone.

...and prepare to be shamed all over social media, if that's what you want.

I think he only asked for info on hunting outfitters , not on our pesonal opinions on hunting......but i'm sure this will turn up to be a preaching fest on why we shouldn't hunt.....sorry Bud, you asked the right question on the wrong forum, i wish i could help.....
Don't you know it is much more humane to fish with giant nets and let the fish suffocate out of the water and buy your beef at a fancy restaurant that came from a happy cattle concentration camp?How dare you think you could hunt something and eat it? :cool:

I think he only asked for info on hunting outfitters , not on our pesonal opinions on hunting......but i'm sure this will turn up to be a preaching fest on why we shouldn't hunt.....sorry Bud, you asked the right question on the wrong forum, i wish i could help.....
Don't you know it is much more humane to fish with giant nets and let the fish suffocate out of the water and buy your beef at a fancy restaurant that came from a happy cattle concentration camp?How dare you think you could hunt something and eat it? :cool:

This isn't about "hunting something and eat it", this is about "hunting tourism" and killing wildlife to get yer jollies. The more majestic and "exotic" the kill, the better it is, no? And needing to do it in foreign countries too, how respectful and considerate.

Nothing to do with "procuring food", bogus argument used by low IQ hunters worldwide to justify their bloodlust. Also a tired theme used by trophy hunters to destroy endangered species in shady safaris.

Hunters don't go on hunting trips or safaris to hunt cows. Livestock farming for food is how the majority does it, if you can't live without eating meat, with all the questionable aspects thrown in.

Then there's also vegetarianism and similar life choices but I figure that doesn't even compute in challenged brains.

So if you find pleasure in killing, says everything I need to know about what kind of person you are.

Oh, and about the 'preaching fest' you predict, I don't give a damn if it happens or not. Personally the sooner this thread dies, the better it is, but if you want to bring it on, bring it on.

PS

I have nothing against hunting as long as the hunter goes naked and only carrying the weapons nature gave him: his bare hands.

Go ahead and kill stags, bears, tigers and lions mano a mano naked and unarmed, like the animals are: That would make an enjoyable show.

Back