Request: Hunting For Red Stag

I am not a hunter, and could never understand the allure.

But you have been so far out of line in this thread, you should be removed from the board.

The sooner the better, thank you. You'll all be doing me a favour.

THIS:

The National Park authorities control the numbers to avoid over population and destruction of the natural ecosystem. I don't think there is any legal hunting of the animals except by the national park authorities themselves. I believe it is illegal to enter the National park with a gun.

Last Words: This discussion was already dying on its short legs early on and it would have ended in nothing until that guy jumped in provocation accusing us of "amazing ignorance" and adding a jibe about "no asado without a kill". And there it went. Not proud of it but not retracting.

Just do what you can to get me off this Hotel California of a board. You sign in but you can never leave, apparently. Maybe you can make it happen.

The sooner the better, thank you. You'll all be doing me a favour.

THIS:

Last Words: This discussion was already dying on its short legs early on and it would have ended in nothing until that guy jumped in provocation accusing us of "amazing ignorance" and adding a jibe about "no asado without a kill". And there it went. Not proud of it but not retracting.

Just do what you can to get me off this Hotel California of a board. You sign in but you can never leave, apparently. Maybe you can make it happen.

Thank you for calming down finally.

My last words on this will be that all I wrote is true. There is no asado without killing animals and you drive a very hard emotional argument and is not interested in facts or information and that is the definition of ignorance.

Back