residencia permanente

blackburn

Registered
When I got the above the migraciones gave me two sheets of paper with the relevant info on them,signed and stamped by the bos and that was it.No stamp in the pasport as with temporary one year rentista visa and wasn't asked to pay anything.Is there something I am missing or is that it........suppose I will have to apply for dni now.Who knows...

They don't stamp your passport. Did you get the precaria permanente or the decreto permanente? You didn't have to pay?

Yeah that's a little strange - the fee is usually $600 pesos, as far as I know whether you are trying to get a temporary or permanent residency. That's what you pay to get the Precaria.

El Queso is right. But the papers you got seem to be correct. Something's weird.

Thanks,I wil have to check it out with someone at migraciones.....maybe.....

by the way I had to pay $200 for my previous temporary rentista visas

checked my papers and it says "el decreto No ####/##" still not 100% certain as to what this is....cheers

blackburn said:
checked my papers and it says "el decreto No ####/##" still not 100% certain as to what this is....cheers

It depends on what the decreto (law) is... since we don't know, we cant' tell you what it means! ;)

blackburn said:
so as always here is't still a mystery......suerte.

No, you created the mystery by not providing the exact "numbers" of the decreto under which you were granted permanent residency.

Why you didn't is the mystery.

What do you have to hide (besides foreign income)?

Back