residencia permanente

steveinbsas said:
No, you created the mystery by not providing the exact "numbers" of the decreto under which you were granted permanent residency.

Why you didn't is the mystery.

What do you have to hide (besides foreign income)?

Exactly.

I'll say the same thing in exactly the same way & see if it's clearer: If we don't have the decreto # (ie, the number of the law) we can't tell you what it means.

well thanks for the advice,I is a bit of a "tonto" and the lone ranger.....
trying to hide!!!!!the migraciones know all about my foreign income....how do you think I got a rentista visa....not the only rider with the lone ranger...eh...

blackburn said:
well thanks for the advice,I is a bit of a "tonto" and the lone ranger.....
trying to hide!!!!!the migraciones know all about my foreign income....how do you think I got a rentista visa....not the only rider with the lone ranger...eh...

Migraciones may know about your rental income, but it is AFIP who will want to tax your income as well as your assets, including the bienes personales (wealth) tax on the property that produces your income.

Of course you don't want to pay it, but you could owe big fines and interest (as well as the tax) . AFIP is well aware of the fact that foreign rental income implies foreign property ownership. Permanent residents in Argentina are subject to tax on all of it.

blackburn said:
Martin is not a tax lawyer I was with him last week but he sent me a copy of a tax book which is about the tax situation Phil is concerned about.I have rental income from UK but only pay tax in UK.The situation about the wealth tax I am not sure about and need to find out about it to.I am not losing sleep about it and have an obligation to myself for avoiding as much as possible paying money to some other shit to waste on some other shit whan I am gifted in wasting my own dosh by my self...suerte

steve,how long have you been here and are you from USA?What sort of age are you...only out of interest,not prying.....

blackburn said:
steve,how long have you been here and are you from USA?What sort of age are you...only out of interest,not prying.....

Do you really want to know more about me?

After posting this:

blackburn said:
Steve.
maybe it's because you are so far up your own asse that the people at migraciones wanted you out of their faces.Bad breath too......

And this:

blackburn said:
yes found guilty of that deduction....you must be north of the border as one is a donkey and one is what poofters do.....still you monitos are all the same....shit for brains...
do you have a life or friends outside of the lonely room with your modem and cyclopse...theres a question.....suerte

(Both in the Argentine Residency and Citizenship thread.)

blackburn said:
bit of fun mate don't take things to seriously.....

That's what my one and only English girlfriend said when she brought out the clothespins.

(I wasn't wearing clothes and she wasn't doing laundry.)

Back