Residencia Precaria Games What Fun

Pensador

Registered
So I get all my docs etc all perfect and submitted just about 90 days ago. They are waiting on two confirmations they do not have yet so I need to renew my Precaria non of which is my fault. What do I get a day of running all over the place in long lines. I need to pay a tax to renew it 60 pesos of course I have to pay that at Banco Nacional. I get there and get my ticket I am D42 and they are calling C58.. Wonderful. Pay that go back to immigration wait and whala I get another 90 days. Fun day in the heat. At least I got to go to centro which I hate like hell as the place is a disaster. But now I am tucked back in my little slice of the 1st world in our compound in the middle of no where. Messing with my computers and tablets to my hearts delight.

Happy new year to you my dear friend!

Same to you come north get slice of 42 with 50% humidity oh yeah! While your running around all day and then go in huge bank with 1000 people and no AC the temp goes in those places with all those humans around. And with every breath they take the humidity goes up. Yippy! Keep Calm and try not to sweat. LOL!

Same to you come north get slice of 42 with 50% humidity oh yeah! While your running around all day and then go in huge bank with 1000 people and no AC the temp goes in those places with all those humans around. And with every breath they take the humidity goes up. Yippy! Keep Calm and try not to sweat. LOL!

I hear you.

I am off to Auckland.

Can you request precaria renewal online?

Back