Restaurant warning


Yesterday for lunch with guests from the States we went to Victoria (I think, if I remember correctly) which is next to La Biela on the sidewalk under the humongous tree, with the Recoleta cemetery on the opposite side. La Biela was full, so we decided to try next door. All three of us got some sort of food poisoning, the obvious culprit being the salmon in the fettucini. It was a rough night for all. To make it worse, we couldn't even have a glass of wine, since apparently the local government is afraid citizens will be too drunk at 10 in the morning to vote the way they are supposed to, and the current govt. might get the boot. Anyway. It could have been simply a fluke, a bad day in the kitchen, but I appreciate food warnings (and recommendations), so here is mine.