Resumé Writing Service - Have You Ever Used One?

Serafina, my name is lucia and Im a spanish native speaker.
im an engineer also!. I've worked in bs as for 6 yrs now, always in good companies.
I can help you to write your resume. You can pay me with english lessons.

Contact me in private

Regards,

I am responsible for screening candidates in my company, and this is a fantastic example of what ends up in my "Rejects" folder.

For the love of God, capitalize your name.

Funny no one jumped on the girl who does resumes for a living and yet said that $500 was "rediculously" expensive. LIVE54 only receives the resumes, the other person writes them! Yikes.

You mean the "independant" recruiter?

Hi Serafina,

I actually just started a resume and cover letter writing business, based here in Buenos Aires but catering to clients in the US and UK.

Check out my website here (www.thefreefolk.com), and feel free to get in touch if you're interested!

Usually I work online only, but in this case I'd be happy to meet up in person.

All the best,
Trillia

If you're able to get ahold of someone who is or has been a hiring manager for the type of company and position you are looking to work in, that is the best person to go to for advice. I met an expat here who was a hiring manager at an ad agency and EVERYTHING had to change about my resume because advertising agencies do look at other things, and my standard American resume (made with the advice of my university career counselor) just did not cut it - especially visually.

I'd advise you to look and see if you can find this type of person. The advice I got really changed my resume for the better. It truly does have to be tailored for the job.

Back