Retirement age to be raised to 75

sergio

Registered

Male / female retirement ages are to be equalised; retirement to start at age 75.

There were protests in France when Macron wanted to increase the retirement age by a couple of years. Get ready for the reaction to Milei's proposal of retirement at age 75 for both men and women.

What a joke...anyone who has seen mortality statistics knows that the "balancing" of these socials retirement programs by adjusting the retirement age is double-speak for making sure a sizeable portion of the contributors die off before they can actually collect anything. How about letting people voluntarily opt-in to purchase a government retirement annuity instead of this obvious ponzi scheme.

While I'm in favor of equalized retirement ages, our future Nobel laureate president should try to hide his intentions a bit better:

1000031181.jpg

I'm really enjoying all the libertarians who we're so excited to vote for the first libertarian president now calling him anything but with all these crazy tax increases.

57 years of contributions for 0.39 years of $155 USD/month. Increíble libertarian grift.

I recall that Biden wanted to cut social security for Americans,

This is a shocking and cruel policy that will cause the deaths of many older people . Is there any other country that has a retirement age of 75 for a pension?

While I'm in favor of equalized retirement ages, our future Nobel laureate president should try to hide his intentions a bit better:

View attachment 9856

I'm really enjoying all the libertarians who we're so excited to vote for the first libertarian president now calling him anything but with all these crazy tax increases.

57 years of contributions for 0.39 years of $155 USD/month. Increíble libertarian grift.
The CIA give Argentina a life expectancy at birth of almost 79 years (in my favourite novel, the CIA ran an "early retirement program" for its operatives, so I guess they know :) ). However, that's life expectancy at birth... most of us here, I hope, have dodged fatal early childhood diseases, the men among us have managed to avoid suicide or gaining a Darwin Award in our teens and twenties, some of us have even dodged clogged arteries and even more dodgy heart valves (wishful thinking, perhaps), and for us, now the chosen ones, our life expectancy can be 85 or so, depending on how we treat ourselves. There are a bunch of life expectancy calculators on the internet, mostly from insurance companies. But anyway, 6-10 years of a pension here, FWIW.

There was a huge scandal in Chile some time back where the insurance companies calculated a life expectancy of 115 years or so, divided the saved money by the number of "remaining" years and paid out the saved money in those increments. And kept the rest for themselves. Don't say it couldn't happen here.

Back