Review of Le Sud, Buenos Aires (one of the best restaurants)

Thanks for the reply. Sounds like im definitely going to have to try it out at some point. Thanks again for the review and recommendation.

At least a positive thread! How refreshing!
The food looks awesome!

PhilipDT said:
I will concur with French Jurist, le sud is darn good food and a decent value for what you get. If I can get over my current disgust with Sofitel hotels I'll be back in a second.

Not satisfied with the room service? :rolleyes:

For me it's worth every dime (I also go at Mc Donald's at times) and somehow I prefer to go once to such a restaurant than going three times to an average & expensive Palermo one (where you'll pay easily 300/350 pesos for two with wine).

What, I can't believe you go to MacDonald's. For anyone who has worked in top restaurants, I have to say that what you are telling us is you also eat shite and like it. First you don't know what you are eating, second MD has a big say in deforestation of the Amazon for cattle ranching. Wouldn't you rather eat a vacio-pan or bondiola in a chori-mosca than MD or BK. Are you telling me the French has sold out to Uncle Sam ???

French jurist said:
Not satisfied with the room service? :rolleyes:
In november:
Snotty french bitch waitress in D.C. gave me an entire lecture about how I didn't know shit about wine and how the wine was from her country and I was a stupid american boy when I sent back a corked bottle of burgundy.

What a presumptuous turd. I've been drinking burgundies for for most my life, I don't send bottles back for kicks. I'd prefer to drink them. If you didn't want me to taste the wine, why'd you pour me a taste and ask if it was ok?

Asked for the manager; she was the manager.

Still irked at the chain....

/slightly drugged (see other thread) rant.

I would like to go sometimes with a fixed menu, you know me, no fish and sea food..:)

AlfajorEfi said:
I would like to go sometimes with a fixed menu, you know me, no fish and sea food..:)

It's possible to ask anything. We should organize a small dinner there (6 to 8 people).

If anybody is interested to join, I can ask for a special degustation menu!

Back