Ricotta Cheese And Whole Dried Full Red Chilli Pepper

Ricotta and Cottage are not the same people. They're different things. I would think that finding the ricotta in a place with so much Italian influence would be very easy. Now the peppers, that's a different story. I can't help with that. I'm sure it must be very hard to find really strong stuff, but I wouldn't know. I never eat spicy food. Try a big supermarket and yeah it will be in the fresh dairy section.

If anyone does find cottage cheese, please let me know. Miss the stuff.

I´m surprised you are askinga about Ricotta: any supermarket will have a few brands. Magro means low fat. Cremoso or con crema means with fat. Very cheap compared to other cheeses. If you are low on cash you can replace casencrem with it and spread it on toast.

Ricotta and Cottage are not the same people. They're different things. I would think that finding the ricotta in a place with so much Italian influence would be very easy. Now the peppers, that's a different story. I can't help with that. I'm sure it must be very hard to find really strong stuff, but I wouldn't know. I never eat spicy food. Try a big supermarket and yeah it will be in the fresh dairy section.

Oh my gosh! You're right. Freudian slip. I read "cottage cheese". I guess I'm really missing it. Ricotta cheese can be found in any supermarket.

These used to be available in china town, they're pretty decent but you need to make sure you wash your hands well after using them :D
CAYE-7260lg.jpg

http://carmencita.com/en/products/herbs-and-spices/cayenne-pepper/chili-basic-10g/

Actually I was looking for cottage cheese but an alternative for me is ricotta.

i am not looking for chilli flakes but the whole thing..the full "whole" "dried" red chilli

Actually I was looking for cottage cheese but an alternative for me is ricotta.

i am not looking for chilli flakes but the whole thing..the full "whole" "dried" red chilli

Bolivians on the street sell those everywhere. You can also find a verduleria run by Bolivians and they will have it for sure.

Back