Rip: Ultimate Street Guy

davidglen77

Would you be so gracious to believe it was his personal choice. Many, many people offered shelter for him and his critters. Local cafes and business men took care of him in an anonymous way. Before flying off the handle and condemning society for what you think they did not do, think what they did do. He was at peace my friend, something we all admire and yearn for.
Personal choice or not, I don't think that he was fully capable of making what are the correct choices for himself, and as a result, his life ended at the age of 40. One of the constitutional rights is "vivienda digna" and in a city of millions of people one can not and should not call the public street his/her home. Basic necesities for sanitation, clean water and nutrition can not be met while living on the street. As charming as some people thought he was, he shouldn't have been left there. He should have been made to go to a public shelter. His living conditions surely contributed to his short lifespan, which was one of that of a person living in the early 1900's. It's great that people gave him food and all, but they would have done him a much bigger favor calling social services, defensoría del pueblo, and the ministerio de salud, over and over until they took this man out of the street and put him into a facility.

@Frenchie - I don't know how to fix a house but I'd be more than happy to help out with trash removal, etc. if you do go forward with a plan. Or I could even just bring her the occasional meal....

@Frenchie - I don't know how to fix a house but I'd be more than happy to help out with trash removal, etc. if you do go forward with a plan. Or I could even just bring her the occasional meal....

Thanks Meri!

I got too a PM from another member willing to contribute financially (from the US).

I'll go see her this week to see if it would be ok I shoot a short video about her & her house. Will create a thread for that.

Damn it might be he has been abducted, beaten, his dogs were freed in the street and he died shortly after (serious).

Here's the official version (vague):http://www.lanacion....en-grave-estado

There's a FB group in his "souvenir" made of people who knew him https://www.facebook...56992214499655/
And there's this message which is not denounced as fake by the hundred of people who knew the guy (if true, it's a mediatic bomb against Macri). Stunning! :unsure:

ya no volveran a estar los tres juntos
alejandro tenia solo 40 años,
durante 30 años la vida, la inequidad, la injusticia, la
insensibilidad, el desamor, el ninguneo prepararon el terreno
el viernes 30 los agentes del bap del gobierno de la ciudad de buenos
aires culmino la obra.
lo llevaron, lo levantaron junto a sus dos perros, lo "desaparecieron"
durante 3 dias.argumentaron inconsistencias.
se presento un habeas corpus.
aparecio primero galo, su perro gris, abandonado en parque chacabuco.
el primer alerta fue posible por stellam quien lo levanto y publico en
redmascotera. se abrian asi pistas de ellos.
al rato aparecio pechin, su perro blanco, abandonado en san lorenzo de
almagro. al rato aparecio alejandro muy golpeado en las cercanias de
la villa 1.11.14

solo se que dijo "me cagaron a palos"
de alli a una guardia en el hospital piñero y las entradas de la gente
del bap (buenos aires presente, programa del gobierno de la ciudad)

insistiendo en volver a llevarselo.
ante el pedido de los vecinos=angeles de esta familia de tres, su
traslado al hospital rivadavia, y a su terapia intensiva.donde hoy
egresa muerto.
de esta familia de tres miembros (alejandro adrian ferreiro, alias
"pechito", el jefe de la manada), pechin (alias "alberto cortez", su
mestizo de 16 años), y galo (alias "nino bravo", su weimaraner ) hoy
quedan dos miembros juntos.
pero quedo demostrado en estos dias esa familia es una familion, una
familia extendida.viviana (madrina de los tres), valeria (su abogada),
nacho (niño=hombrazo de 20 años que nos organizo a todos), susy, y
decenas de nombres formaron un regimiento de amor en proteccion de los
tres.
bien, alejandro partio. una batalla se ha perdido, pero la guerra de
la solidaridad y contra el abuso esta fuerte y en pie.
por alejandro, por pechin, por galo y por todos los alejandros, pechinos y galos

Seems that the Gobierno de la Ciudad has forbidden for anyone to mourn the body. The people who knew him couldn't see him. That's strange. (plural sources here: the FB group of people who knew him https://www.facebook.com/groups/156992214499655/).

Back