River Plate on Saturday.

Goldfeesh

Registered
Anyone want to accompany me to River vs Estudiantes on Saturday evening?

It looks like I'll be going on my own.

21:00 at the Monumental.

I am keen to go. Where can I buy tickets?
Also I heard the tickets for Argentina vs Brazil on September 5th 2009 o on sale tomorrow. Does anyone know where i can get these tickets?
thanks

It'd really surprise me if tickets for the Argentina-Brazil game would be going on sale tomorrow. Especially since they're not even sure where the match will be played. Usually sale starts about a week before the match..

Katsinspace said:
I am keen to go. Where can I buy tickets?
Also I heard the tickets for Argentina vs Brazil on September 5th 2009 o on sale tomorrow. Does anyone know where i can get these tickets?
thanks

At the stadium. You probally are better off buying platea but they are more expensive then popular

The people at the tourist office told me about the tickets going on sale today.

Katsinspace said:
The people at the tourist office told me about the tickets going on sale today.

Las entradas para presencia el partido del sábado, a las 21.10 en Núñez, se podrán conseguir el jueves 2 y viernes 3, de 10 a 19. Mientras que el mismo día del encuentro se pondrán a la venta desde las 10. Las localidades anticipadas se adquirirán en las ventanillas de la Avenida Figueroa Alcorta.

Los precios:

Generales
Socios: -
Invitados: $ 30.

Damas y jubilados
Invitados: $ 15.

Menores: $ 8.

Plateas laterales medias y bajas
Socios: $ 60.
Invitados: $ 120.

Plateas laterales altas
Invitados: $ 70.

Plateas cabeceras medias y bajas
Invitados: 50

Platea visitante: $ 50.

Sorry the people at the tourist office told me about the Argentina vs Brazil tickets going on sale today. They were obviously wrong. And generally unhelpful actually.

I went to the stadium and bought tickets for tomorrows game. Super easy. We are sitting in platea sivori too (section F), there will be 4 of us (2 very tall girls, so we will be easy to spot) If you fancy sitting with us come over and introduce yourselves, :)

Sivori is in my opinion the nicest place in the stadium, right under the barra brava of River

Back