River vs boca tickets.

BROOKLYN

Registered
Going to argentina in mid october.. I want to score a match ticket to see el super clasico... anyone have connections? know someone ??

You are aware that the atmosphere might be a little, err...intense ? I might be a big chicken, but i would probably go for a less incendiary derby than this for a taste of Argie football.

Note, I would guess that you'll pay through the nose for these as they will be in great demand as there was no super clasico last year.

Just arrived in BA last week and looking to score some tickets too! Cheapest I´ve found is about 1200 pesos I think... and ye incendiary is the right word for this derby!!

Only arriving very late on the Saturday and would love to get to this. Tangol prices I see are double that at about 2400 pesos.

I went to derbies in the Maracana in Rio on my own and I was grand. Would that be childs play compared to what you'd see at this?

Would you have to be on the ground to get the tickets for 1200. If people have links let me know.

How many seats do you want and how much do you want to pay? I have season tickets in the best section which is very safe with seats and close to the pitch, but this is boca...

How many seats do you want and how much do you want to pay? I have season tickets in the best section which is very safe with seats and close to the pitch, but this is boca...

Hey - I'd be in the market for two if you are able to provide? PM sent as well.

If anyone is interested I got my hands on some decent tickets today in the Belgrano stand.

Send me a pm!

I'm currently in discussion about buying a ticket for 800 or 1000 pesos (standing / seating) from an agency, PM me if you want to details

Back