Room available in Alto Palermo- $1500 Pesos

legilber

Registered
Hi everyone!

My roommate will be going back to canada for work starting Aug 1 until January, so we're looking for someone to fill his place. We're in Juncal and Coronel Diaz and Juncal, so a block and a half from Parque de la Heras and Alto Palermo.

The room has a double bed and lots of space for books, clothes, etc. We're currently in the process of painting the apartment, but that should be done within a week or two.

The price is $1500 pesos for one person or $1800 for a couple. Anyone who's lived here long enough, knows that those prices are pretty cheap, so just keep in mind we're not trying to make money, we're just trying to fill my roommates room.

Something else to keep in mind: I do have an Argentine boyfriend who splits his time between BA and Cordoba as he's finishing his thesis at the University of Cordoba. He doesn't speak very much english and really has been the reason for my Spanish to improve so dramatically. So, when he's in BA, he does live here in the house. As myself and Alejandro, and Ryan (the canadian) and Lu (his argentine gf) are all trying to save money to eventually go back North, we've all gotten along great with living together, sharing expenses, and most importantly, saving good money!

So, let me know if you're interested and we can set up a time to see the place! I believe Ryan's got some pictures that I can send to you.

Besos!!

Hey, I am Tim, coming for a semester to study in Buenos Aires. I am really interested in the room. Can you write me an email with some photos, I will give you then some more information about me and we can speak about the visiting time...

Hasta luego,
Tim ([email protected])

Hey, I am really interested in the appartment, could we communicate via email, so you can send me some pictures? I will arrive on the 23rd of July in Buenos Aires.
Best Tim ([email protected])

Back