Room available in Quality house Palermo Soho

Fettucini

Registered
The house is very spacious and situated on one of the most peaceful and quietest streets in Buenos Aires, free from buses or noisy cars. It is also situated just a block from the best restaurants, bars & cafe's of Palermo Soho. It has a large living room, kitchen, entrance hall, 100M2 Terrace with hammack, deck chairs, BBQ.
Includes:
-All House bills
-AC in room
-Wi-Fi
-Purified drinking water
-Cable TV
-Weekly maid service
It has been fully occupied all year, currently four people living there, foreigners working in BA.
The price is US$400 per month.
If interested send me a message!

Attachments

• s045.JPG
    s045.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 49
  • s018.JPG
    s018.JPG
    15.3 KB · Views: 41
  • s030.jpg
    s030.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 33
  • s006.JPG
    s006.JPG
    12.9 KB · Views: 47
Hi,

Is there ac in your apartment? I am looking for a room to rent from January 15, but it must have AC. Do you have pictures?

Sabine

Hi,
I'll be in BA from February 1st to 21st, so that makes it only 3 weeks. Is it possible ? Could you tell me which streets it crosses ?
Thanls

My wife and I are currently in a bed and breakfast in Palermo looking for an apartment for all of December. We also must have A/C. We are looking for a 1 bedroom, private bath, with access to a balcony or patio. Is your place still available? We would love to visit and see if it is good for us.

Brent Garrison, [email protected]

Hi,
same goes here, i would need AC and would most welcome pictures.
i will arrive in BA around the 17th and could rent the place for 3 months
pls get in touch if it works: [email protected]

Seb/

The room now has AC installed
Also added apt pictures to the original post.

Hi Fettucini,

I'm very interested in the room you are offering. I'd need it from the beginning of February to April 6th.

Please get in touch with me if it is still available at [email protected]

Julieta

Hi...
I am also interested in your apartment. Wondering if it has a laundry facility?

Back